Register for VVIP Invite now...
Project Summary of Harbour View Gardens (HVG)
1. Luxurious Freehold Condominium
2. Minutes Walk to Haw Par Villa MRT (1 MRT stop to NUS/ NUH)
3. Limited 57 units (only 2 BR & 3 BR)
4. Next to upcoming Greater Southern Waterfront City
5. Good Tenant Pool (From Mapletree Business City, Science Park, NUS, NUH, One North & Buona Vista)
6. By Roxy-Pacific Holdings (SGX-listed)
Units Type Available
2 Bedroom Compact. (560sqft) 4 units
2 Bedroom Typical (603sqft - 678sqft). 27 units
2 Bedroom + Study (689sqft) 5 units
3 Bedroom Typical (818sqft - 840sqft) 8 units
3 Bedroom + Study (904sqft - 1,001sqft) 13 units
Why should you invest/ buy Harbour View Gardens
1. Limited freehold supply of land in Pasir Panjang neighbourhood. Harbour View Gardens is a FREEHOLD development in this area.
2. Just 5 mins walk from Haw Par Villa MRT on the circle line. It is within convenient accessible to NUS, NUH, One-North, Harbourfront and Vivocity.
3. Well-connected by expressway and major roads as the Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE) and West Coast Highway.
4. Located in the centre of two (2) CBDs, it is just short drive away to Shenton Way or direct bus ride from Icon @ Pasir Panjang. HVG is also close proximity to future Greater Southern Waterfront City and 2nd CBD in Jurong District.
5. Owners of HVG will be expecting huge tenants mix from Science Park, NUS, NUH, Japanese Schools, Alexandra Business Centre, PSA, Jurong Gateway and more.
6. Closely surrounded by shopping amenities such as West Coast Plaza, ARC, Vivocity and Harbourfront.
7. National Parks such as Clementi Woods, West Coast Park, Kent Ridge, Labrador Park and Southern Ridges are also close by.
8. Strategically located near to educational institutions from Pre-school to University that includes UWCSEA, Japanese School, ACS (Independent), Singapore Polytechnic and NUS.
9. Future Greater Southern Waterfront City (Relocation of all port activities to Tuas South by 2027, freeing by prime land in Tanjong Pagar and Pasir Panjang for future residential and mixed-use developments) and Jurong Gateway (Additional of 500,000sqm of office space, 250,000sqm of retail space, new hotels and Singapore-Kuala Lumpur High Speed Rail Link)